At times, we post a “Meditation for Preparation” in advance of Sunday which will be a short devotional that focuses on the theme of the sermon for that Sunday. This page also contains our blog, on which we post important announcements. You can also hear the songs that will be reinforcing the truths for the Sunday ahead in the Spotify playlist below.
To watch our livestream, check our Facebook Page at 10:30 on Sunday mornings!
Meditation for Preparation
For over nine years, our church has had the privilege of meeting together in Wardville and seeking to minister to one another and within this community. We want to express publicly our gratitude to the Lord Jesus for His immense grace in gathering us together,...
We have some news that we are excited to announce officially! After a unanimous vote, the members of The Gathering Place Wardville have affirmed the elders' proposal to become Wardville Community Church on August 1, 2022. What it Means What this represents for us is...
- Aug. 2, 2023 — Men’s Gathering (Chris Gotreaux’s House @ 6:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 9, 2023 — Women’s Gathering (Location TBD @ 6:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 13 — Interest and Planning Meeting for Fall Festiville
- Immediately after morning service
- Aug. 20 — Church Family Picnic at Kees Park
- 4:00 p.m.
- Bring a picnic to feed your family plus one additional person
- Sept. 3 — Visionary Parenting Class Begins
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. for 8 weeks
- Deadline to sign up is August 13
- Childcare is provided
- Text Rebekah Christian to sign up
- Sept. 17 — Baby Dedication in morning service
- Sign up with Rebekah Christian