At times, we post a “Meditation for Preparation” in advance of Sunday which will be a short devotional that focuses on the theme of the sermon for that Sunday. This page also contains our blog, on which we post important announcements. You can also hear the songs that will be reinforcing the truths for the Sunday ahead in the Spotify playlist below.
To watch our livestream, check our Facebook Page at 10:30 on Sunday mornings!
Meditation for Preparation
Preparing Our Hearts for Sunday As I've studied Titus 2:1-10 this week, I am aware that there are some touchy areas in the text, and I found Dr. Daniel Akin's conclusion to this section particularly helpful. I want to quote him at length here: The implications of...
Worship in the Dark It has been a difficult year, and a difficult week. These are sad and dark times we are living in. And yet, as the church, we always have a reason to sing to God. Because of this, we have decided to have "Worship in the Dark" this Sunday...
- Aug. 2, 2023 — Men’s Gathering (Chris Gotreaux’s House @ 6:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 9, 2023 — Women’s Gathering (Location TBD @ 6:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 13 — Interest and Planning Meeting for Fall Festiville
- Immediately after morning service
- Aug. 20 — Church Family Picnic at Kees Park
- 4:00 p.m.
- Bring a picnic to feed your family plus one additional person
- Sept. 3 — Visionary Parenting Class Begins
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. for 8 weeks
- Deadline to sign up is August 13
- Childcare is provided
- Text Rebekah Christian to sign up
- Sept. 17 — Baby Dedication in morning service
- Sign up with Rebekah Christian